Feb 22, 2014

New Creations R/C

Just wanted to do a plug for the local hobby shop.  Hobby shops seem to be dying out in most parts of the country, replaced by the larger, internet based hobby retailers.
We currently are living just north of Houston and we just happen to live close to a really great hobby shop.
New Creations R/C is the type of hobby shop that I used to dream about when I was a kid.  It's packed with R/C airplanes and helicopters, just like a hobby shop should be.  They are a Horizon Hobby distributor, so you'll find the same prices in the store as you'd find online.  Better than that though, you'll get personalized service.  Just don't go at peak times or you might be waiting while all the customers in front of you get help for their "how do I" questions...   The Fun Cub, and Nano Qx that my wife got for my birthday both came from New Creations.  It's a great shop and if you're ever in the Conroe, Texas area, stop by and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment