Jan 21, 2015

Lone Star Flight Museum

After Christmas we had a few friends in town from Oregon.  We went on a mini vacation to Galveston for a few days to explore and relax.  While the women and children went and enjoyed an aquarium, my friend and I ended up over at the Lone Star Flight Museum exploring their aircraft collection.

Several of the planes are flight ready which is very cool.  The collection isn't huge but there are around 40 to 50 planes to admire.  Admission was very reasonable for a flight museum.  While I enjoyed looking at the planes, I found myself fascinated by the artwork displayed in the museums gift shop.  I would love to have one of these to hang up in my office :)












Photos of the originals taken using my iPhone 5...

2 comments:

  1. Very Useful and Informative Article...Thanks for Sharing.
    Rc Planes

    ReplyDelete